Further to our earlier email and the Prime Minister’s stay-at-home order last night, we write to give you further updates about our business continuity plans to ensure our service delivery to all our clients in the current circumstances. We want to reassure you that our business is, as far as practicable, open as usual. We have taken the following measures:
- Our offices in Sutton, Banstead and Teddington will be closed with immediate effect.
- However, our telephone lines will remain open. Calls will be answered and diverted to the relevant team member or a call back will be arranged for you as necessary.
- Our team will continue to work from home for now; we have the technology and systems to work remotely while ensuring the security of your data.
- We wish to reiterate the need for you to continue to use electronic means to communicate with us as much as possible given the current circumstances – we are able to accept scanned documents by email and via our client portal on our website. Please email or speak to your usual contact at Harmer Slater to arrange portal access.
- Should any of our team be unable to work for whatever reason, we will reallocate resources to deal with their work to ensure we meet deadlines as far as practicable.
- We will keep you informed should our Covid-19 response change.
Finally, thank you very much for your cooperation on this matter.