DOING BUSINESS IN THE UK
Despite the movements in the world economy, the UK remains a stable and attractive place to do business, and offers a highly effective staging post from which to expand into Europe and beyond.
Whether you are planning to start up in the UK or have been operating in the UK for some time we can give you the hands-on guidance and insight in to the key issues which need to be looked at when entering the UK marketplace.
We can help you with the following:
- Annual accounts under UK law
- Management accounts
- Employment taxes compliance and advisory
- Corporate/Personal tax compliance and advisory
For further information about specific accountancy services and our all-inclusive package for start-ups please contact Ransford Agyei-Boamah on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statutory audits for UK subsidiaries
Ethical standards may prevent a company’s auditors from providing accountancy related services to its clients. This typically applies to UK subsidiaries with listed or overseas parent undertakings. Our service is designed to meet the specific needs of such companies and includes:
- Identifying improvements, providing support and advice in connection with the financial statement closing process (this includes the preparation of an audit file for the company’s statutory auditors)
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Liaising with the company’s and group auditors and coordinating responses to queries
- Assistance in meeting group reporting deadlines
- Review of management reports
- Technical accountancy and taxation support
- Completion and coordination of tax packs
We specialise in advising growing and entrepreneurial businesses and have close working relationships with, through their UK subsidiaries, a number of prestigious multi-national companies. Some of our clients are owned offshore, from the USA, Sweden and Germany.
As your business grows, your operational needs will change. Our in-depth understanding of the challenges facing foreign companies as they expand into the UK puts us in the ideal position to provide the kind of expert services that will help you achieve your goals.
Give us a call on 020 8652 2700 to find out how we can help or email email@example.com