The FRC’s Ethical Standard for Auditors may prevent a UK company’s auditors from providing accounting services to the client.
This typically applies to listed entities and/or UK subsidiaries who are considered “significant affiliates” of such listed parent undertakings based in the UK or overseas.
Our service is designed to meet the specific needs of such companies and includes:
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Identifying improvements, providing support and advice in connection with the financial statement closing process (this includes the preparation an audit file for the company’s statutory auditors)
- Liaising with the company’s and group auditors and coordinating responses to queries
- Assistance in meeting group reporting deadlines
- Review of management reports
- Technical accountancy and taxation support
Completion and coordination of Tax packs