Changing VAT regulations, case law, HMRC guidance and compliance requirements can become a significant challenge for businesses of all sizes. Our team’s commercial awareness, technical knowledge and hands-on proactive approach delivers outstanding results for clients.
We provide VAT compliance, structuring and advisory services to businesses of all sizes (large and small companies, multinationals and charities) irrespective of their country of establishment including cross-border aspects to mitigate compliance risks and VAT leakage.
Our compliance services include:
- VAT registration/deregistration – assistance to register or deregister businesses (sole trader, partnership, company, UK branch of overseas company and groups). This includes registration/deregistration of non-established taxable persons and MTD registrations.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns – assistance to complete monthly, quarterly or annual VAT returns. This includes MTD submission support for clients using non-compliant software for bookkeeping
- VAT inspections – assistance in dealing with periodic HMRC VAT inspections
- VAT enquiries – assistance to respond to routine HMRC VAT enquiries
Our VAT advisory services include:
- VAT planning and structuring – planning and advisory on the best VAT structure to mitigate VAT leakage.
- VAT clearance applications – assistance with securing both statutory and non-statutory VAT ruling from HMRC in advance of a proposed transaction.
- Cross-border VAT – advising both overseas based businesses trading in the UK and UK based businesses trading overseas
- Online businesses –VAT advisory to online based businesses (software, telecoms, gaming and fintech)
Please contact us If you would like to find out how our VAT services could help you.